593 Main Street, Suwanee, Georgia 30024
Law Offices of John V. Hogan

Video: What are the Eligibility Requirements for Disability Compensation from the VA?

Length: 01:41
Upload Date: June 25th, 2017
Partially or fully disabled veterans who suffered injuries or contracted diseases while on active duty are entitled to “service-connected” disability compensation through the Department of Veterans Affairs. VA benefits are also available when active-duty military service has made injuries or illnesses worse. All veterans, except those who received an other-than-honorable discharge, can qualify. A VA-certified Suwanee disability attorney in your area can answer your specific eligibility questions.
The Law Offices of John V. Hogan

Video: What is the Process for Applying for SSDI Benefits?

Length: 01:29
Upload Date: June 26th, 2017
To apply for Social Security Disability Insurance benefits, known as SSDI or SSD, you must provide a large amount of information to the Social Security Administration. You can complete the application online at ssa.gov, call SSA’s 800 number, or make an appointment to visit a local Social Security office. A Suwanne Social Security disability attorney can help you understand the process.


Contact Form

We will respond to your inquiry in a timely fashion. Thank you.

Quick Contact Form