Suwanee Lawyer Helps Clients Obtain Social Security Disability Benefits
A hometown attorney in Georgia can meet your SSDI needs
When you become disabled and unable to earn a living, you shouldn’t have to fight for the benefits you have paid for and are entitled to. When an injury or illness prevents you from working for an extended period of time, the Law Offices of John V. Hogan in Suwanee delivers tough, knowledgeable advocacy to help you get the financial assistance you deserve. As an attorney representing clients for more than 30 years, protecting their legal rights in initial claims and appeals, I understand your struggle and treat you with compassion and respect at all times. My firm’s staff has the necessary experience to guide your Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) matter from start to finish. Our persistence and attention to detail has paid off for thousands of Georgia residents in the past three decades.
Accomplished law firm provides professional advice on benefits matters
At the Law Offices of John V. Hogan, every client receives:
- Knowledgeable counsel — With more than three decades of legal experience, I understand both the written law and the practical considerations necessary to secure positive results. I’m proud to be recommended by clients and colleagues alike; my AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell® is an acknowledgement of my legal ability and ethics by attorneys familiar with my work.
- Personalized attention — I take the time to understand each client’s situation and then work diligently to seek compensation that addresses their specific needs.
- Exemplary service — As an attorney with large-firm experience, I can handle the most complex disability matters whether they involve government agencies or private insurers. My practice allows me to combine this high-level representation with the type of service only available from a small firm.
I am committed to helping clients and their families overcome the financial problems caused by an injury or illness. In a free initial consultation, I can explain your rights and discuss how your case might proceed.
Passionate Georgia advocate protects the rights of injured individuals
I assist Georgia clients with several types of benefit claims, including:
- Social Security disability — If a medical condition prevents you from working for at least 12 months, my firm can prepare an authoritative Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) claim on your behalf.
- SSDI appeals — Even many people with severe disabilities are unjustly denied their SSDI benefits upon their initial application. I battle for my clients’ rights throughout the appeals process.
- NFL disability — I help retired NFL players nationwide obtain the disability benefits they are entitled to under the Bert Bell/Pete Rozelle NFL Player Retirement Plan.
- Supplemental Security Income — If you are disabled and in severe financial distress, I can advise you about filing for Supplemental Security Income, available to adults and children.
- U.S. District Court appeals — Most attorneys who handle Social Security disability cases do not handle appeals to the U.S. District Courts. While non-attorney advocates may represent clients before Social Security, they cannot handle cases in the federal courts. John V. Hogan is an active practitioner of these appeals in the courts of the Northern and Middle Districts of Georgia.
We advise clients in matters throughout Northern Georgia, including Hall, Gwinnett and Fulton counties.
Contact a seasoned Georgia SSDI lawyer for a free initial consultation
The Law Offices of John V. Hogan represents clients in Northern Georgia and throughout the country in Social Security Disability Insurance cases and other types of benefit matters. Please call 678-546-1010 or contact me online to schedule a free initial consultation at my Suwanee office.